Memorize position?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 713 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• On my Dm800hd, when I go to any ***uk channel,the signal strength is around 90% and the reception is perfect. Now I go to BBCHD and there is nothing. So I open menu.go to setup,service searching,positioner setup and fine tune to around 90% signal and save using the geen button. When I open a channel ,the dish goes back to the original position so I then lose the strong BBC signal.any advice please...Ricky

• It all depends on what motor you are using if its a USALS diseqc motor then if your system is set for USALS you cannot fine tune any other satellite and save it as USALS is software based and works for your longitude and latitude details, Your only option would be to switch to advanced mode and use Diseqc 1.2 so far all the other satellites that are ok just set the option for 'Use usals for this Sat' to yeas and the ones that are slightly out select no and fine tune each one individually.

You would of course have to do this if you where using a 36v motor anyway.

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!