High usage? CCcaminfophp

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,770 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I am offering 0 0 0 {0:0:2} to my peers

and when i opened cccaminfophp it is showing as red.
    is the following a high usage?

Current Usage : 7989 ECM/hour
    Average Usage : 1997 ECM/hour

Current Usage : 1015 ECM/hour
    Average Usage : 253 ECM/hour

i am using a linux server to read my cards and share

• It depends on how many peers you have and what card your running as a rule the maximum i allow is 20000 per day per peer thankfully non of peers manage to reach this figure.

• Even at your current usage (which is your highest figure) your total ecm requests in a 24 hour peroid would be 55k (the absolute max andy would allow for almost 3 people) I don't know what would be deemed a reasonable figure to be honest...

It would also depend at what time of day you looked at CCcaminfo as at peak time, its logical you will get more requests.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• i share with friends only ¬ some of my friends use cccam 2011 others 214 and 220 and 213 ¬ all appear to have different ecm usage amount !
    as a rule i believe 5ky_uk sends ecm request every 7 seconds ! you can count them in cccam info yourself to confirm !
    So roughly say 10 ecm per minute ? should be roughly 600 per hour so 10 hours makes 6000 so roughly 15000 in 24 hours without channel changes !
    If someone hops channel alot this figure will rise i believe

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• As ever on this subjuect - If you suspect, speak to your peer - If you still suspect, get rid. An Oscam server that isn't configured properly can be the cause of high ECM requests, and also if you are a peer and are being accused of high requests, then consider who you have on your server, and whether it is configured how it should be. A good network of peers is essential. Be careful, and share with people you trust and who you trust will only share with people they trust. And remember;

The only legal way to watch Pay TV is with a valid subscription. We, the staff at linuxsat-support.com do not condone any other method, however, we support and encourage the sharing of knowledge, and how people use this knowledge is up to the individual, at their own risk!!!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• thanks for your replies.

anyone knows how much ecm/hr a *** uk card can handle? dont have to be an exect number just a rough one to use as a benchmark

I don't think most of us would have reached that limit - I suppose when you start to see it smoking then you know you are in trouble!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!