Quattro lnb

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,277 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• a Quad lnb allows you to run four lines of a single satellite dish, normal linux receivers use one, twin tuners run two hence the name and sly+ boxes run two.

If you had a receiver in more than two rooms at home, or you had two receivers and one was a twin tuner or two s*y boxes (multi room) etc...

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• When would you need to use one of these and what benefit does it give you. is iy for blocks of flats to connect to a splitter or am i wrong?

Your right mate ! A quatro is for use with a multiswitch for large distribution systems ! they deliver the signal in bands, vertical high vertical low horizontal high and horizontal low
    because there are four signal bands there are four outputs ! easy to confuse with a quad that delivers all bands from each output !
    the polarity is voltage controlled and the band is switched with a 22khz tone sent from the receiver !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• so instead of having loads of wires for my 5 boxes pulling the dish off the wall i can have one quattro with a single wire and then split the signal in the loft space. would i need four splitters - 1 for each output. how many bands are required for watching *** then?

• best domestic switch that works with a standard quad is OPTIMA brand ¬ its Visions domestic range and does not require a quatro so you can just take four cables from your existing dish and standard Quad to the optima switch !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!