Room for a Home Cinema section?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 641 times. The last Post () by todali.

• Having enquired in the Vu+ section about hooking up a 3DTV to my VU+ solo, I then wanted to ask about
    people's experiences with 3DTVs having now purchased one. Just wondered if there would be a need for a
    forum section dedicated to TVs, Blu-Ray players, surround sound etc? Just a thought.

Cheers
    dasduffer

• I think its a good idea, assuming people use it :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I think it would be an idea - after all - it is all about watching it in the end! - Well for most of us anyway! - I have got a 3D TV - have dabbled with projectors etc so I might have the odd one or two things to say...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Maybe a raspberrypi (and others of a similar nature) as well, although it would possibly be closely related to home cinema for our purposes...

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!