fileron - Upload your file to multi file hosting sites at once

• Code
    http://www.fileron.com/

Upload your file to 10 file hosting sites at once, also supports remote uploading.

Lot of you use services of various filehosting websites or cyberlockers for your uploads. But uploading same file to each of them takes lot of time and resources as well. That’s where websites like FileRon come in place to help you out!
    FileRon offers simultaneous upload to 10+ filehosters. This means you don’t have to spend time uploading your files separately to each of them anymore. You can upload up to 4 files at the same time and both local files and remote URLs are supported.

The list of support hosts includes the most famous services like Rapidshare, Deposit Files, Turbobit, Bitshare, Uploaded.to and many others. You can just check those you wish to use and FileRon will do the rest for you.
    Another great feature is registered account, which can be used to store your login datas for each host. If you use this option, the files you upload through FileRon will be stored directly in your account at Rapidshare, Turbobit or any other supported host.
    FileRon is easy to use, ad-free service that can help you a lot to save your time and bandwidth when uploading files. Give it a try and see for yourself!

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!