VU DUO vix 2.4

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,269 times. The last Post () by jase41.

• Campbell,

The link in post4 is for the original vu image for a Duo Clone...it was taken from a site that came with my clone box for software updates e.t.c

That should put original VU image on a Duo Clone

yeah i followed all this and got my vu duo clone working fine. My question is which image do i flash my original duo with before i flash it with your backup in order to completely wipe it? I tried just flashing your backup and it still keeps freezing on me when i try to use the 1channel plugin.

• CAMPBELL1987 --you haven´t read ALL the posts otherwise you would have spotted my post #18 page 2 in this very thread !!!!!!
    You see htis is another example of "user-end failure" ...:snicker:

• The TS Panel is a plugin for us all and its quiet efficient for most users..its just that some ppl go into the plugin and download everything without the prospect of reading or understanding first.. if the plugin they need is compatable with his or her image.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!