Multics Config need help

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 3,864 times. The last Post () by raven.

• i have install multics R59
    i need a complete tutorial about the configuration , an extendet one
    a made a lot of search and the only thing that i found was how to create profiles

i need to know about the clluster cache how it works , how to exchange them etc etc

can anyone help me please

• Can anybody tell me what does these means ???

## default profile options
    DEFAULT KEY: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    DEFAULT DCW TIME: 0
    DEFAULT DCW TIMEOUT: 5500
    DEFAULT DCW MAXFAILED: 10
    DEFAULT SERVER MAX: 0
    DEFAULT SERVER INTERVAL: 1000

## Time/Server Config (all times start from ecm receive time)
    DCW MINTIME : 300 # minimum time to send dcw to client.( default=0, max=700ms )
    DCW TIMEOUT : 3500 # delay after that if no cw returned from servers, multics would send decode failed to client
    DCW MAXFAILED: 10 # Maximum of successive decode failed returned from a card on a channel to block sending ecm requests to this card
    ## Next options depend on your cards number and speed for this profile
    #SERVER MAX: 2 # (dont use) max server to use for decoding one ecm request. (default=0,unlimited)
    SERVER INTERVAL: 1000 # interval between sending ecm request to servers. first server will be requested at receiving ecm request from client, the second request will be done after "SERVER INTERVAL" has been elapsed and so ...
    SERVER TIMEOUT: 2500 # max time for selecting servers to decode one ecm request it must be greater than "SERVER INTERVAL"
    #SERVER VALIDECMTIME: 2000 # Disable sending ecmrequest to cards with ecmtime greater than 2000ms (default=0,all card are accepted)

DEFAULT SERVER TIMEOUT: 3500
    DEFAULT SERVER VALIDECMTIME: 2000
    DEFAULT RETRY NEWCAMD: 0
    DEFAULT RETRY CCCAM: 0
    DEFAULT CACHE TIMEOUT: 300

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!