Script For Ipk Download

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,667 times. The last Post () by link194.

• hi....

like to know if anybody can help auto download script...

i like to edit in my dreambox800 vhanibal ipk motor setting auto download ....which script need to be edit .. thanks in advanced

• thanks for your reply.i know how to upload setting from dreamedit..what i was asking.auto script so box will download setting from Vhannibal web auto and installs..... when i boot my box like a start up script.cos every time turn on the pc and upload setting its a big problem for me after all they work,,,

• Hmmm , have´t heard of that ... but I´m sure there is one made alright.... you could try this one :

A script that checks for new settings and installs them automatically to your Dreambox running E2 is now available for download.
    Compatible with Enigma 2 only.
    To run the script, upload it to your DreamBox, set permissions to 755 (chmod 755 setcheck.sh) and execute the script either using Telnet or, if your E2 image allows, directly from the user-scripts menu.
    If new settings are found, you will be asked whether you wish to install them.
    To create a backup of your current settings before installing new ones, uncomment the line containing backupOldSettings in the script (at the end). Your backup will be saved to /etc/enigma2/SetBack.tar.gz

thanks to Dr.Hans

• Make a backup of your settings,etc.. Before you try this...

• im tying to get it working....... do you have any other idea pls......im trying to point on a ip adress ...not on a http?????cos i can open the port in my router to my box ....so if i upload my setting my brother can download from my ip adress..i give the same script to he's box..and if he make a update on channel list i will have the the same script in my box but with he's ip and open port...if you have a better i idea pls let me know..may thanks

• hmmmm ,from your box to his box without anything in between??? hmmmm

im trying to point on a ip adress ...not on a http

Why not use something like dropbox to share folders ,etc between you + your brother + anyone else interested??

• other good idea...i just checked on the google...i have a tplink router with usb ...i thinkg i can change the frimware from DD-WRT my router will be on a linux system base..maybe i can install this dropbox there...im going to give it a try..... i hope i dont break the router :)

what u thing ????canbe ok this...????or im wasting my time....

any ideas pls

• yet another idea is to both use teamviewer with fixed IDs + passes ,,
    only problem there would be that both PCs would have to be on..
    not sure about the router changeover .
    .that would be for someone with experience on that.. sorry ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!