TS panel - /usr/script/uptime.sh

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,434 times. The last Post () by dekelster.

• i tried every version of BH image in last week from 172 to most recent !
    Every time i try to load TS panel ipk i get Operation failed !
    usually log says cant write /usr/script/uptime.sh already exists !
    i got round this in every version by renaming uptime.sh to old.uptime.sh < Then ts panel installs and operates correctly !

will this change effect the duos performance for any reason ?

hope this helps anyone with similar problems

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Re Flashed by uSb every time

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Rik,

May have to put original Vu image on there and then your chosen image.

I think the Original Clears out/Cleans the Slate....i had the same problem with a few plugins after installing 1 image after the other!

Whacking the Original Vu Images seemed to sort it out!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I get that 'already exists error somethimes too. Must try that renaming fix. Ta

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!