Dreambox problem.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 759 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice, hopefully I've put this in the correct section. I bought a Dreambox DM800 HD SE from a guy with card sharing already enabled. Unfortunately recently this stopped working so I decided to wipe and start again. I tried restoring factory settings as I'd heard Gemini was the best image to flash onto the box. I downloaded the latest Gemini image and tried to flash using the browser method, but every time I tried that I get stuck on the screen that says uploading and the bar doesn't move at all. Now when I try to load up the box it gets stuck on the first screen and I can't access anything. I think the box was running Enigma beforehand, is the issue to do with me trying to switch from one to the other? Please help!

• It wasn't a payserver I was only receiving freeview channels from the UK but all of a sudden it stopped and I only got channels 1-5. Sorry I didn't realise about the intro post.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!