Keeps scrambling

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 639 times. The last Post () by rami.

• Hi all
    I have a spiderbox 7000, the firmware is up to date, It keeps jumping in and out of scrambled.
    I have tried differnet servers, different service providers, different routers etc all laptops etc are flying and 30mb, no problems there.
    I have tried different boxes, still scrambles now and again.
    Seems to happen more at night time.
    Any help is a great help.
    thanks in advance.

• Are you using the so called gift or a payserver its sounds to me like the problem is at the server end and not yours it may well be overloaded at peak times or they no longer have the channels available just to note that if your using a payserver your get very little support here as there the scum of the earth and they make money from other peoples cards and hard work also please don't forget to introduce yourself Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

• Hi
    I did introduce me self.
    I have tried two servers, and even 3 different boxes with 3 different servers.
    I dont think its the server, other pple using same server have no problems at all.
    As far as servers go, I dont know how to use any other server, my knowledge on this is very limited, and therfore at the moment I have no choice other than pservers.
    thanks for your reply

• As i said in my previous post on your other thread get yourself a cheap card and your get all the help your need to setup yourself the fact of the matter is this site does not support payserver issues i recommend you ask the payservers in question this may well be the extent of the support your get off here sorry

• ok ,men spiderbox not reliable , go to shop from sponcor this forum and go for vu solo and you have for your money men , and lset prob in the haed frreezing...ect

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!