Dreambox 500 line rem***l?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 734 times. The last Post () by visiondvd.

• We dont offer support for payservers here sorry if can invest in a cheap card of your own £29 from the site sponser here [url=http://www.sat-shop.co.uk/CAMs,-Cards-and-Readers-Viewing-Cards-(Adult-XXX)/c40_72/p747/Free-X-TV-and-Dorcel-TV---6-Month-Smartcard---Viaccess/product_info.html]Free-X TV and Dorcel TV - ₤29 NEXT DAY UK DELIVERY - 6 Month Smartcard -[/url] and start your own server in time your get what you need without lining the pockets of payserver scum

Hi
    How can I remove a line from a dbox 500 s and move it to a f3 box, basically upgrdaing box but dont want to buy another line.
    Cheers

• I agree with you totally as in, pple who make shit loads out of other pples work, but until I know how to do otherwise I am stuck with the greedy until further notice.
    Thanks anyway.

• Unless you try you will never know there are tons of people on there who are will to help you out including myself i realise we all have to start somewhere but if you get yourself up and running you will not only save yourself money in the long term but your also be benefiting yourself and the community not to mention helping by putting a nail into the coffin of payservers.

I agree with you totally as in, pple who make shit loads out of other pples work, but until I know how to do otherwise I am stuck with the greedy until further notice.
    Thanks anyway.

• Thanks for your input into this, again sorry for being new and asking a lot of questions.
    Could you tell me as to what I need for a good setup, I have looked at cards on Sat-shop.
    I dont quite get the gest of it though, but I am reading a lot.
    Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!