Problem loading a ccline on a S10

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 943 times. The last Post () by rabies.

• hi, i have a S10 openbox and i've tried loading a ccline but every time i do i press save and after exiting it dissapears, can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong.

thanks
    rabies

• Should be roughly the same for all openboxes/5kyboxes

In the UI for CCcam setup

Host = myhost@anydns.org or IP address
    port = 123456
    user = user1
    pass = pass1

Use one of the colour buttons (think its yellow to Save/Activate/ok)

The line should then be present in a window something like c:yourip 12345 e.t.c

Reboot box and you should be activated!

Give us a shout if not

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• that's exactly what i did and when i exit the line doesn't show up in the window, i have tried saving it after every line ie: host, save - port, save - user, save (you get the rest) but as soon as i exit the line disappears

• Just pop it in a cccam.cfg .then stick in in your usb stick and load the settings on to the box..press activate and it will save ..now exit menu and it should be working..Always easier with usb..Hope this helps.

• that's exactly what i did and when i exit the line doesn't show up in the window, i have tried saving it after every line ie: host, save - port, save - user, save (you get the rest) but as soon as i exit the line disappears

You should reboot box after you save the cline.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!