DM800HD Clone SSL84 Sim2.10 Help

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,581 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Hi. I have a dm800hd clone sim 2.10 SSL84, is there a good OpenPLi backup on here for it??? If not is there a good stable OpenPLi image..... i have been lookin for a while now and all the ones i find are either sim 3 or else ssl84b and im not sure if they're compatible or not, i have tried a few though.... I've just set my vu duo up with ViX 2.4 and i was looking for something similar to that...... i tried flashing my DM800HD clone with (OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-20120222-sim201-ssl84b) and it keeps freezing and i have to restart softcam everytime after it restarts to clear encryptes channels, i have tried using CCcam 2.3.0 and 2.1.4 and both are the same.

• Hi matey...Yes ssl84b are just fine..Grab this bad boy.. OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800-2012-07-01 by gjstroom .. For clones...Ive tried almost every image but have found this one to be the nuts...Link below if it helps...

Regards

Code
    http://depositfiles.com/files/seqpxa9p2

Or i did a backup a while ago that will get you going straight away..again link below...

Code
    http://www.2shared.com/file/r_YffCeb/OpenPLi-21-beta-dm800-20120507.html

• menu setup system recording path/timeshift location and choose your location..I believe you then press the yellow button when watching a program to see audio options..I never use timeshift..No need to.. Hope this helps..

• Done that mate.. set it to media/hdd and still im unable to rewind????? Can't see a setting to enable it anywhere just that recording location..... Also is there a default image i have to flash before i flash your backup to completely wipe everything??? I flashed your backup and only a few thing were changed...

• You need permanent timeshift

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• If you flash my backup all will be fresh...cccam 2.30 & mgcamd 1.38 installed..You wont need to flash anything else as this has it all.As i say i dont really know anything about timeshift as i dont use it..Suggest you take Bannys tip.

• It should be on TSPannel, but in true blue peter style, here is one someone else made earlier -

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Thanks Banny thats it working now....:-).. One last thing..... in the 1channel plugin when i go to tv shows then select a letter it jumps back to --123-- and won't let me go no further.... Any ideas???

• Update your version of 1channel, the most early versions had no tv shows.

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!