Hadu - CCcam DVB plugin

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,558 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Official Post

Hadu - CCCam DVB plugin - version Beta 0.127

Changelog:
    ----------
    0.1.2.7:
    -(partial) support for DreCrypt EMMs,
    -EMM PIDs associated to ECM PIDs (based upon the CAID and provider criteria) are now all displayed into the concerned column ("Monitor" window),
    -an option has been added to display all the other EMM PIDs (i.e. EMM PIDS not associated to ECM PIDs; see "DispAllEMMs" option);
    -"EMMCAID" option has been extended, in order to include an optional EMM PID (see "EMMCAID" option),
    -bug fix for the non correct display of indexed nodes (when the list of the nodes is sorted by user),
    -Hadu is considered back as a 2.1.4 version client by default. You can of course still modify the client version sent to the server (see "Version" option),
    -minor modification into the possible levels of informations to log (see "LogMessLevel" option),
    -display of the "Server Infos" window has been optimized (it's now a bit more reactive, while using less CPU resources),
    -an option has been added when Hadu is used within the DVBViewer recording session. It's now possible to start the connection with the server(s) only if the channel is encrypted (see "DVBViewerEncrServ" option),
    -support for the new CCCam commands introduced in CCCam version 2.2.0 or above (i.e. commands 0F for the node data, and commands 0C, 0D for the new CCCam "checks"). An option has been added to authorize or not the Node SID assignment/rejection feature present in commands 0F (see "UseNodeSID" option). The Node SID assignment/rejection feature will be activated by the server, only if Hadu is also declared as a CCCam client version 2.2.0 or above (see "Version" option). But, as there is a bug concerning the new CCCam "checks", declaring Hadu as CCCam client version 2.2.0 may conduct to an improper channel decoding (see the new workaround menu "Switch DCW Last Byte"),
    -support for the OSCAM Partner handle, and its Node SID assignment/rejection feature (the Extended ECM Mode is also checked but currently not used). Several options have been added to authorize them or not (see "OSCAMPartner", "OSCAMExt" and "OSCAMSID" options). Furthermore, when activated these features are displayed at the bottom of the "Server Infos" window, as for the build of the OSCAM server,
    -2 new features have been added: a list of ECM PIDs used (i.e. ECM PIDs cache; see "Hadu-Cache.txt" file), and a list of manual ECM PIDs (see "Hadu-Manual.txt" file). These features may be activated/deactivated directly from the main menu of Hadu (see "Cache" sub-menu, and "CacheUse", "CacheUpdate", "ManualUse" options),
    -an new column (title "Opt") has been added in the list of the nodes into the "Server Infos" window (to display eventual additional infos concerning the nodes),
    -all the log files (i.e. 'Hadu-Mes.log', 'Hadu-EMM.log', 'Hadu-PIDxxxx.log' and 'Hadu-Dump.txt') are now always put in the same directory as the plugin itself (no more in path indicated by "Keypath2", if this option is used). "Keypath2" is reserved for files possibly shared within several occurs of Hadu (like the files for the ECM PIDs used and the manual ECM PIDs),
    -support for Nagra Tiger EMMs,
    -TID and SID for the current channel are displayed into the "Monitor" window,
    -an option has been added when providers/ChIDs used within CCCam messages are rejected by the server (see "DontUseProvFor" option),
    -usual minor bug fixes and enhancements

• Changelog:
    ----------
    0.1.2.7:
    -(partial) support for DreCrypt EMMs,
    -EMM PIDs associated to ECM PIDs (based upon the CAID and provider criteria) are now all displayed into the concerned column ("Monitor" window),
    -an option has been added to display all the other EMM PIDs (i.e. EMM PIDS not associated to ECM PIDs; see "DispAllEMMs" option);
    -"EMMCAID" option has been extended, in order to include an optional EMM PID (see "EMMCAID" option),
    -bug fix for the non correct display of indexed nodes (when the list of the nodes is sorted by user),
    -Hadu is considered back as a 2.1.4 version client by default. You can of course still modify the client version sent to the server (see "Version" option),
    -minor modification into the possible levels of informations to log (see "LogMessLevel" option),
    -display of the "Server Infos" window has been optimized (it's now a bit more reactive, while using less CPU resources),
    -an option has been added when Hadu is used within the DVBViewer recording session. It's now possible to start the connection with the server(s) only if the channel is encrypted (see "DVBViewerEncrServ" option),
    -support for the new CCCam commands introduced in CCCam version 2.2.0 or above (i.e. commands 0F for the node data, and commands 0C, 0D for the new CCCam "checks"). An option has been added to authorize or not the Node SID assignment/rejection feature present in commands 0F (see "UseNodeSID" option). The Node SID assignment/rejection feature will be activated by the server, only if Hadu is also declared as a CCCam client version 2.2.0 or above (see "Version" option). But, as there is a bug concerning the new CCCam "checks", declaring Hadu as CCCam client version 2.2.0 may conduct to an improper channel decoding (see the new workaround menu "Switch DCW Last Byte"),
    -support for the OSCAM Partner handle, and its Node SID assignment/rejection feature (the Extended ECM Mode is also checked but currently not used). Several options have been added to authorize them or not (see "OSCAMPartner", "OSCAMExt" and "OSCAMSID" options). Furthermore, when activated these features are displayed at the bottom of the "Server Infos" window, as for the build of the OSCAM server,
    -2 new features have been added: a list of ECM PIDs used (i.e. ECM PIDs cache; see "Hadu-Cache.txt" file), and a list of manual ECM PIDs (see "Hadu-Manual.txt" file). These features may be activated/deactivated directly from the main menu of Hadu (see "Cache" sub-menu, and "CacheUse", "CacheUpdate", "ManualUse" options),
    -an new column (title "Opt") has been added in the list of the nodes into the "Server Infos" window (to display eventual additional infos concerning the nodes),
    -all the log files (i.e. 'Hadu-Mes.log', 'Hadu-EMM.log', 'Hadu-PIDxxxx.log' and 'Hadu-Dump.txt') are now always put in the same directory as the plugin itself (no more in path indicated by "Keypath2", if this option is used). "Keypath2" is reserved for files possibly shared within several occurs of Hadu (like the files for the ECM PIDs used and the manual ECM PIDs),
    -support for Nagra Tiger EMMs,
    -TID and SID for the current channel are displayed into the "Monitor" window,
    -an option has been added when providers/ChIDs used within CCCam messages are rejected by the server (see "DontUseProvFor" option),
    -usual minor bug fixes and enhancements

Hadu-Cccam DVB plugin V 0.127(2).Zip

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I have built a ubuntu cccam server that i am not sure i know how to put in proper use.

I have an HTPC on windows 7 with a dvb-s2 card but it seems to me i am missing something, because i keep hearing or reading about 'card' that needs to been read by CCcam, the only card i have in my system is a DVB card.

Dvb card is TBS 8922

I am using Hadu in my dvbdream plugin direcory.

Questions:
    1. Do i need another card with my setup, if i do need one how do i go about it.
    2. I scan with my dvb card and i get good signal but no channels found, what am i doing wrong.
    3. How can i tell if my dvb card / or cccam is working fine when i scan.
    4. If you have figured out how to make cccam work with dvb card please could be kind to share the info

thanks

• the "card" is a subscription card to view whichever channels you wish to.
    Are you scanning the right sat ?? I know it sounds crazy but a "good signal" can be found on the same frequency but different sats.
    you need to also install CCcam if you want to "share your card from your living room to your bedroom" for example..
    within HADU , you have options to use just as a server ( Cline) but later add the Fline to CCcam..

Code

• Thanks for your reply and the link provided.
    I have already read the info you provided. Let me make myself a little clearer....

1. I have already built an ubuntu Cccam server.
    2. I have a dvb card tbs 8922, running dreamdvb with HADU plugin in place.
    3. I scan 110w, 61.5w, and 2410 i do get good signal and quality 99/70% respectively but no channels.
    4. I do no have 'card' to share or do i have one. If i do how do in get one the US. or can i still scan and get channels with it.
    5. How to i test my Cccam server on my htpc as they are two different machines on the network/subnet.

don

the "card" is a subscription card to view whichever channels you wish to.
    Are you scanning the right sat ?? I know it sounds crazy but a "good signal" can be found on the same frequency but different sats.
    you need to also install CCcam if you want to "share your card from your living room to your bedroom" for example..
    within HADU , you have options to use just as a server ( Cline) but later add the Fline to CCcam..

Code

• First of all ,if you are in the US ,then you need to know of local cards there,depending in which state you live or live nearby...according to lyngsat they are nagra3 cards : DirecTV 5 & EchoStar 10/11 at 110.0°W - LyngSat
    you are getting signal strengths, so i imagine you have the right KU LNB/horn for these KU channels??
    reading some forums ,apparently you have to eliminate or edit the TPs (transponders) that you have leaving only the ones that say CONUS ..but clear the "spotbeams" ,,so that the channels can start to enter properly..they dont say why, but a few users have recommended this..

• Thanks for your reply again.
    Nagra 3 card where will i put that in my HTPC given that i have a DVB-S2 card that does not have a ci slot?
    The big question is whether i do really need to be able to scan for channels with my dvb card and if i do how
    do i go about using it. Can the card be gotten on ebay or on the net.? I am really sorry guys if i am just
    full of nothing but questions.

What will be the real purpose of a Nagra 3 card in my setup, given that i do not have DSS Receiver. I am using dreamdvb, progdvb and mytheater.

On the issue of transponders, i want to be absolutely my not being able to scan for channels has anyting to do
    with not having a 'card'. I will take your advice on fine tuning my transponders, i have already done so on Dreamdvb.

With regards to installing Dreamdvb i have followed your instructions to the tee except for the questions
    below:

5. Download & Unzip the latest Emunation file ( for example 3.0.3.2) - I read this is no longer being used
    and i was adviced to get HADU and pair it up with CCcam.....
    8. Download and unzip the latest Vplug (exp.vplug 2.01.2). - Using HADU....okay.
    12. Plug the power of Genpix***walker-1 as well as the USB plug in your PC. --- Using TBS 8922 DVB-S2 card will
    that work too.....

• Something has just come to my attention :Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall is a good place to start !!
    Now, as far as n3 cards,,,in your case (being in the states) you have 3 options as far as I can tell :

1: you subscribe to whichever platform you wish to view(which only partially covers 1 sat )then go about a ci cam.
    2: subscribe to a private server in which the both parties agree to help one another ( sharing)
    3: subscribe to ( in the states its called:make a donation to ) a scumbag payserver.
    *In Europe we abhor these servers as we don´t understand why pay a server which uses others´ cards to benefit economically
    when it is possible to simply share each other´s cards.* At least this is the common thinking.
    After saying all of this,,, you´ve got PM :43_002:

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• master G

Added the Label DVB Softcams
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Hadu - CCCam DVB plugin - version Beta 0.127” to “Hadu - CCcam DVB plugin”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!