newcs + CCcam give freeze.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 550 times. The last Post () by master G.

• i got a 093E card working in newcs 1,67 RC1 (almost working 3 sec decoding 7 sec freeze) then i wanna see the entitlements they are all dated 2009 card are working on all channels in original STB, sharring with Mgcamd 1.3D (no freeze but not all working) sharring with CCcam 2.14 2.21 2.3 all freeze 2/3 if the time

ECM is rather high for a lan connection ~ 500

but when i restart newcs it decode for all 10 sec.

i tryed with oscam, got same problem.

• If you use search you would find - http://linuxsat-support.com/os…-1-3-viasat-093e-ipk.html

Are you OSCam configs setup the same as that? If not change them and try again :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!