Choice of updating sly card with cccam emu or dvapi

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,667 times. The last Post () by kikita2.

• hi guys,
    i am moving to oscam pretty soon but i have reservations about updating my sly card. i have updated in the past through cccam2.1.4 and has work fine for the past two years. i have a pc server wich has a cccam and oscam running. AS suggested in previous posts people get their card through their cccam server by offering their trusted peer(s) a cline with F line enabling emm update.
    i want to send an line to my dm800 and if possible have my dreambox update the card without passing through my cccam server
    so my setup would look like this
    No1 Nline from oscam to my dm800 cccam.cfg
    N: 192.168.1.xx 10000 dm800 dmpass 01 ........14 256 yes
    is this yes necessary here for allowing share emu for the card to work
    i want to get emm sent to my card through this nline
    the reason behind it is i want to block emm and unnecessary info from my pc server cccam ( DISABLE EMM: no ) so that my peers and client wont be able to see it anymore. for this reason i want to unbale the EMM only in dm800 which will serve as card updater and beause it has laready an nline trick with256 i will still have the cline from my pc server cccam that suppy me with all the other shared card so i dont have to switch to mgcamd or dvapi to get card to update.

• The config you want to achieve is doable, I believe (you may want to do it in phases), however, I think you are making work and problems for yourself, as your from box holding card -> server = 1hop, as a result of your config you are faking the fact its local to your other peers, and it is also adding unecessary time on to your ecm times.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• when you are offering a cline to your peers you restrict their line by adding values to the fline - for example

Code
    f: user pass 2 0 [COLOR='#FF0000']0[/COLOR] { 0:0:2 }

the value above in red is 0 so stopping peers updating your card.

If your server is set up on your PC and you are creating a line for local viewing on your dreambox - then just create an fline on your server for your local receiver without any restrictions. You don't need to restrict yourself to anything!

Code
    f: local pass

If you have the rest of your configs right on your server then you will be fine. I am not 100 percent sure about how you have this set up - is your card being read in your receiver or on the PC server? If it is on your PC server, then you have no need to connect your receiver to Oscam with an nline, you can connect with a cline from the CCcam part of your server.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• all the configurations files are on pc server and the card is read through oscam with omnikey on pc server. my dm is just an other client on the system.
    i wanted to block all the emm in pc cccam server and therefore have my dm800 as my sole point of updating my card. so my main cccam server that i use to share with will not have anymore emm allowed through. been thinking about this. the plan was to get an Nline to dream downstairs and trick cccam with 256 so my sly will still appear as local card and have priority from same sly card that will come in through my main cccam sharing server as hope1. so really i want to bypass my main sharing server and have the card update though the nline from oscam pc server to my dm800

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!