Firmware Openbox S16 ENG V 2.7 (15/07/2012)

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,632 times. The last Post () by nitido119.

• Latest firmware for Openbox S16.

Changelog (Google translate from chinese to english) :

The Openbox S16_ENG_2.7 latest English version of firmware release, the perfect solution to the inadequacies of the CCcam protocol! Welcome new and old S16 user testing feedback stability; timely feedback of this test stable; so that our engineers finished! !

Not tested !!!

• Hi Alibaba 1802,
    Thanks for your great stuff. How do I download or do I get this to download for my S16 please? I mean (The Openbox S16_ENG_2.7 latest English version of firmware release). I really need your help. pm me please

• Click on the link to download to Pc

Unzip the file and copy the .abs file to usb stick (may be worth formatting USB stick Fat32 1st) keep file in the root of usb!

Go into Menu and look for Tools i think ( You are looking for option to upgrade by USB)

Select that and then the next screen allows you to select the .abs file from the USB stick so look for that scrolling left or right e.t.c

Select it S16_ENG_2.7.abs and press OK or Update!

You will see a progress bar as it goes through Process

Machine should restart when finished with New Firmware installed!

Something along those lines mate on S12 and F3 but should be similar for S16 process the same anyways so just look for 'Upgrade by USB'

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• There is a link on the 1st post here

Click Thanks and you should be able to download to your Pc!

Where it says attached files underneath is the link???

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I cant get half the channels to open up on this firmware with a c:line of my other main box just movies but no sport etc also I see theres a fixed KKcam server setting in the menu whats all that about.

The box is a nightmare a real heap of dung and a lot of trouble if you ask me. lol

• yeah, my machine seedcode is s3606q, i will proceed with my upgrade tomorrow. Thank you very much for the information, BTW, where can i download eromupdate.exe which can be used to flash the rom via serial port?

• for the s16 some people use the old s10 loader v2.0.0f

Hi, my S16
    bootloader 1.0.0
    maincode s3606qe-1.0.0
    seecode m3606 sse
    defaultdb 1.1.0
    userdb 1.0.0
    not read Conax card. read i***** card. please show where to get the firmware support Conax card

• saludos ,es cierto que el openbox s16 es un receiver de ultima generación y con ciertas caracteristicas la misma es un poco complicada tanto para trabajarla como para actualizarla que dificil es la cajita aquí en república dominicana después de estarla poyando no es podido ponerla a trabajar con todos los satélite de norte américa y mucho meno poderle poner los archivos para actualizarla ,Que cajita que me irrita .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!