Openbox S16_CHN_2.8

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,137 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hi m8, I believe that you guys are doing great. My only problem is that I am not able to download any of your stuff onto my s16 box to activate newcamd or cws files. thanks and please I need your help big time.

• Hi Raider,
    Thanks for your post. How can I even download the S16_CHN_2.8.1 firmware please? I want to try to input newcamd file. I need your help

• Hi Raider,
    Thanks for your post. How can I even download the S16_CHN_2.8.1 firmware please? I want to try to input newcamd file. I need your help

example: CCcam = C:192.168.1.3 12000 user3 pass3
    C: 192.168.1.4 12000 user3 pass3

example: Newcamd = N:XXXXXX.dyndns.XX Port User1 Part1 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

File Type **XXX.CFG ** only

• It has 4 or 5 Chinese Sats. Just delete them and manually add the ones you want. You will have to go into settings and change the language.

• Update 28/07/2012

Openbox S16_CHN_2.8.1

The Chinese version of the newly optimized firmware release (lack of agreement to resolve CCCAM)

Can I get my S16 to work with CCCAM? I try to use cccam.cfg file from my S11 on S16. It try to import the file but seems nothing is changed. Try manual entry but after reboot, setting is changed back to default. Anyone has any idea>

• Hi guys !
    I have upgraded my S16 with new firmware 2.8.1. with hope to be able to connect this box with my PC with LAN connection to create new directories to root ...
    I have found STBHD_LAN_MM software to do this, but without any success... It seems that this box don´t communicate throught LAN with PC.
    I put an ID 192.168.1.100 to box and the same to PC 192.168.1.99. This soft needs also password to open the new connection so I had tried many combinations also "0000" and "6666" but "no connection to box" appears always ... any ideas pls ?
    I need to put to this box any EMU which is able to open cryptoworks channels because only conax system is supported so I need to create some files to root for Cccam config to read cw-card and keys to open other channels ...
    Is the only possibitity to connect to internet cline lines ?
    Thanks for any adwice and helpfull information

• Hi moderator, a long time have been trying to established a LAN connection to this box with my laptop. I have found the program STBHD_LAN_MM which should do this. So to the box I have put the IP address 192.168.1.100, my laptop IP was 192.168.1.99. Then I run this program. To establish a new connection with the box I need to enter the password, the default password should be [0 0 0 0] Then I turn on the receiver and click the login button but no way to connect !!! each time I click the login always appears "no connection" then I try another passwords eg. 1111, 6666, 8888 but with the same results ....
    Any ideas how to connect this box pls ? Thanks for every information.

• Hi moderator, a long time have been trying to established a LAN connection to this box with my laptop. I have found the program STBHD_LAN_MM which should do this. So to the box I have put the IP address 192.168.1.100, my laptop IP was 192.168.1.99. Then I run this program. To establish a new connection with the box I need to enter the password, the default password should be [0 0 0 0] Then I turn on the receiver and click the login button but no way to connect !!! each time I click the login always appears "no connection" then I try another passwords eg. 1111, 6666, 8888 but with the same results ....
    Any ideas how to connect this box pls ? Thanks for every information.

This software is for s9 , i think it doesnt work on a s16.

• Update 16/07/2012

as a noob, my question may not seem too strange to you.
    i bought an openbox s16 based on advert that i can watch almost all channels with cccam account but now i can't do anything with it.
    to start with, the manual does not correctly tell how to add cccam account. though on another forum i have been to, a user claim his came with an account.

i need help on:
    ***Knowing if it comes with cccam account already configured.
    ***If not, where do i get the account?
    ***how to set it up with the account.
    ***i downloaded the above attachment, do i go ahead and use it?

help me out and you will be a life-saver.
    I am really in need of HELP!

• Mate you have a lot to read and some bad news depending on how you look at it!

Firstly you need to get a understanding of how the hobby works and what things can be achieved!
    I have a thread here that explains the ins and outs and is similar to a situation you find yourself in! click link
    http://linuxsat-support.com/introductions/17101-hi-all.html

From there mate the rest should make sense!

Cccam is a softcam/share protocol used in the hobby! The account you refer to is normally referenced as a C - line from a server (account) that will allow you to view certain channels (depending on what is being shared via/through server)
    As with everything people take the piss (PAYSERVERS) and some will say exploit the hobby and others and offer there sharing services at a Price wrapped up in 'Buy this Box - Plug In - All Channels for £*** lol
    Joe Bloggs (You im afraid buddy) buys the box plugs it in and starts to experiance issues......do a bit of research and find us! :firework:

Now all is not bad and we/i am always happy to help new Hobbyists but where you will hit a problem is if you are looking for or have paid for a C -Line from the Devil Payserver type person...if you have you will need to speak to them! Regarding seeing/clearing/viewing unsubscribed channels!

On you box we may be able to help though although as i said in Intro...its not the most newbie friendly box lol!

i need help on:
    ***Knowing if it comes with cccam account already configured
    Depending on where you got it from....did you pay for a sub or gift (free channels) or was it just the box? How much did you pay may tell?
    ***If not, where do i get the account?
    Read above link....all will become clear but through a valid share or a sub from your own local/server!
    ***how to set it up with the account.
    You obtain a cline from server - Server has an account created allowing access - from you box in Networks (Menu) you should see Cccam setup....this is where you add you Cline
    (you put cline on to usb and transfer cline from usb using menu options) - (You may need to press 6666 or 0000 or 3333 in menu to access Cams Panel)

***i downloaded the above attachment, do i go ahead and use it?
    What is on your box already? if you can get to cccam panel you just need to add cline and then your good to go!
    If not you will need to update Firmware from here
    Openbox s16 Firmware

Look through the posts and see what firmware has best right up (less problems) from users or use something suggested by our Resident Openbox Expert Alibaba1802

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!