Tutorial - Ubuntu Server 11.10, 12.xx, 13.04 x32/x64 - Auto Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install

There are 398 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 150,916 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I there.
    I'am facing some issues, oscam stops responding randomly, i'am using OSCAM 1.10rc-svn build #6089, on ubuntu 12.04.
    These are my configs.

PHP
    [account]
    user                          = mgcamd
    pwd                           = mgcamd
    group                         = 1
    au                            = 1
    keepalive                     = 1

I belive that these configs are ok.
    If someone could give me some advice i would be apreciated.

• hi
    i have probleme to find etc
    i install a automated cccamoscam in a ubuntu pc
    and when i want go to cccam,cfg
    /var/etc (etc not found )
    so i cant access to cccam.cfg
    what is the problem ?

• Hi all,

I have followed this excellent tut from start to finish and I have got the server up and running on a 64bit computer using a omnikey card reader I have also got a static IP with dydns yesterday I had 4 of my family members (externally) and myself internally connected to my card that was in the card reader and it was descrambling the channels, but today oscam says they are all connected but the channels are now all scrambled? so I put the card into my Technomate TM-5402HD and re-booted the server, now oscam says that all my family are still connected but they are all scrambled but I'm not?

So can anyone shed any light on what could have gone wrong?

Thanks.

Microsoft Windows.. A complete waste of space on a good hard drive :caz2:

• check in oscam user what group you give them, must be same as in oscam server for this card

Thanks for the quick reply they are all in group 1 like this user1, au=off does au need to be on?

• au = off you make au.

btw that`s unusual error, seems like users have some problems with their boxes, like channel list or something, and check your port did it`s open in router to see you outside users, you have site for this canyouseeme or some like that

• It is funny as it was all working well yesterday and if its working I don't fiddle with it, however another question is if the card is in the reader can it still be updated via the satellite supplier? as I was told the card should stay in the box so it can be updated regularly and if its in the server it can't (or can it?)

• Hi guys I have tried this about 30times now and still get the same results can anyone help these are the steps that i took
    I have installed Ubuntu
    then copy oscam cccam file to temp
    open cccamoscaminstll change owner to name that I used to set up Ubuntu
    open cccamoscaminstallpackage edit logcleanup to the same name that I used to set up ubuntu
    run the script
    after all that is to do I open the web browser first cccam all comes up
    then oscam fails to come up go into the settings 8888 is displayed along with password and username which is the same
    Can anyone help me in why I keep getting this I am sure that I have missed something but what?

• Go to the terminal and run

Code
    sudo killall -9 oscam

If no process found comes up, the problem is that oscam is not running

Alternatively, you can run

Code
    ps x |grep -v grep |grep "oscam"

to see if oscam is running without stopping it..

report back

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hi when I run sudo killall -9 oscam no process found comes up
    when I run ps x |grep -v grep |grep "oscam" and hit enter root@ubuntu:~# comes up what do I do after that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!