bbc from intelsat 27w

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,646 times. The last Post () by John777.

• If think there fta but nothing is being broadcast atm only any of the channels maybe some kind of backup

• i used to receive them ok up until about last xmas. then encrypted in biss. did not bother at the time as was able to receive from astra 1n.
    but with the potential change to 1F later in the year i thought it would be worth looking at opening the biss. however saw the post on KOS today saying now FTA.
    but cannot get them to open

• very strange indeed i have what i though where the most up to date biss keys there not working and as you say it does not clear on fta perhaps kos is wrong

• Hi,is not just biss keys i weel have to put pid video and pic audio manualy , but i never try it

• BISS on the BBC channels at 27.5W. I´ve just got my hands on a Opticum X405 HD box ready coded up for these channels and it works just luverly, giving BBC1/2,ITV1 and CH4 all in HD and works here in Southern Spain quite strongly on a 80cm dish no problemo.beer10

• BISS on the BBC channels at 27.5W. I´ve just got my hands on a Opticum X405 HD box ready coded up for these channels and it works just luverly, giving BBC1/2,ITV1 and CH4 all in HD and works here in Southern Spain quite strongly on a 80cm dish no problemo.beer10

Same here in Lisbon- Portugal on my Solo2 with an 80cm dish. Do you also get the other HD channels STV HD, S4C HD, UTV HD supposedly to be there ?? I don't ...

Cheers

• BBC 1+2 sd+hd, BBC3+4(cbeebies/cbbc) sd, ITV hd+sd, Ch4 (hd only), BBC news+Parliament, BBC Scot/NI/Wales and a couple of the interactive red button screens all work ok, but same as you kota8790in, no S4C HD, STV HD nor UTV HD, they stay scrambled up, but apart from a few local programs no great loss as any Eastenders fan would say !!
    :english only1:

• Got to find out if they're actually transmitting or not. Doesn't make sense if we can get the rest of them present in the same transponder and using the same biss key. Let you know of any developments ....

• Sure thing m8. I just don't know if I'm allowed to discuss these matters here in the open but mgcamd with the right softcam.key file should be more than enough on your Solo ...

• Got to find out if they're actually transmitting or not. Doesn't make sense if we can get the rest of them present in the same transponder and using the same biss key. Let you know of any developments ....

The signal is showing transmission and there was some delays getting these up and running on 28E last year, but they should be on 27.5W by now and using the same keys as the rest so it doesn´t make sense not being there so maybe they are not on line yet for some reason !! We shall see.
    :thumbsup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!