Black Pole 0.1.3 Oscam/Mgcamd

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 956 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• I installed Black Pole 0.1.3, and installed oscam/mgcamd via tspannel.

I pressed the blue button and changed my cam settings over to oscam/mgcam, it displays my line info, but does im not getting the channel on screen.

Any ideas anyone?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Yep it is/was

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Official Post

Would you check the script looks like this in /usr/camscript.

• Yep will do, ive just reinstalled vix, going to make a backup so i can switch back without having to reset it all again, just in case :)

If I add my configs to vix or blackhole they work without any problems, well I have to restart mgcamd in vix for some reason but on blackpole 0.1.3 and dreamboxuk 2.1.1a if I download the cams from tspanel they don't work

BpGgW.jpg

• Yes it does, exactly the same.

Ive tried all the different oscam/mgcams on our section of tspanel, just incase something was amiss on one of them.

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!