Adenin's Satfinder - A Good Tool for Satellite Searching on Dreambox

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,507 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• Adennin's Satfinder 0.6. gives very visible indication of availability of satellite signal by changing the colour of SNR indicator bar to Green.This plugin also has an audible option to set dish for availability of maximum signals.
    How to install

• Extract and copy "satfinder.cfg" and "satfinder.so" files to /var/tuxbox/plugins with Dreambox Control Centre (DCC).
    • Change attributes to 755.
    • Press Yellow button on remote to run it.

A picture paints a thousand words, -

No Signal Indication

Weak Signal Indication

Strong Signal Indication

Credit to the original author, I have merely cropped the images and reworded the original post. Shame this plugin is for Enigma1 and not two but thought some people may find it useful.

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• hi
    nice pluggin, but where is it?
    cheers
    el pirate

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!