sunray sr4 backup request

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 728 times. The last Post () by thebox.

• bought a sunray sr4 couple of weeks ago. trying to setup at the moment ftp'd over sgt flip flops settings signal all good but don't get picture. was wondering if someone had a backup i could try hopefully nothing wrong with box

• Your not getting a picture, have you added the line provided by your peers or are you using a local card?
    Which cam(s) are you using?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Try doing an automatic scan of 28.2, its in the tuner configuration menu.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• tried autoscan yesterday but wern't getting nothing. cable in proper tuner also when i change channels snr changes. tried today again, turned on had picture for 1 sec then froze. turned power off from switch at back and on. and now working will turn off later and recheck as going to work

• mate i have had an sr4 for months i have simlar problem i have tried lots of images see if this rings a bell when turn my box on i can change channel about 3 4 times then i get the same message on the screen as u are getting turn the box on and off at mains picture back turn over 3 times lost picture i have seen other people posting the same problem no one as a cure yet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!