OSCam / CCcam and Newgcamd

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,005 times. The last Post () by Syntaxmovies.

• Hi there, just godt the server up and running as i wanted to. But i can only view channels on the server that is running a CCCam and OSCam.
    My klient box is running MGcamd

If i look at the server ip port 8888, it says
    c 2 xxxx -1 1 xxx.xx.xxx.xx 4653 newcamd (mgcamd) 26.07.12 03:06:04 00:38:15 093E:04AB invalid 00:00:00 OK

The newcamd (cccam) is okay.

Any idears??

• What image are you using?

Your best off backing up your configs and installing the ones on tspanel for your image and adding your config.

My second piece of advice, using the search bar yelids positive results

Code
    http://linuxsat-support.com/mgcamd-tutorials/5152-how-mgcamd-config-connecting-cccam-newcamd.html

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi.
    It,s a DB500 with enigma 1. funny, i have searched but i guess my choice of search words was a poor combination.
    In the cam menu i have the OSCam/CCcam, and i,d lige to change that to OSCam/MGcamd. MGCamd is installed.
    This reply is from my cellphone, i will follow your link when li get my laptop up and running. But thanx a lot.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!