X3 Chan List wanted

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,114 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• based on the latest flipflops
    Ive tried most the lists out now but all the favs just revert back to group 1 2 3 4 etc
    cant even find out to edit the fav names on X3 on a f3 was easy

I dont think the x3 and f3 list's are compatable

• Have you tried Banny's one mate?

http://linuxsat-support.com/op…A%2A-channel-numbers.html

i thought these boxes were the same the UI was the same along with Program lists and Firmware e.t.c

Never heard a problem before but perhaps some will add some info!

You should be able to edit favourites though from any Box?? Have a play? Manual?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Thread Hijack Alert lol

This is was a request for a Channel List for X3...so if you need use the ones mentioned above!

Not sure on the Maximum but my one holds around 960 at the moment with a simple scan from 28.2

Im sure it could hold more.....maybe a case of trying and finding out! and then letting us know lol for future reference!

lssdalogo.png

• well sorry for the Hijack lol

The reason i ask is that i have a Openbox s11 at present that holds 5000 channels that i have filled up

before i buy the X3 for the extra channels i just want to know how many it holds or am i wasting my money?

• Cool bud,

It should do like for like.....they should be getting quicker and more functions not reducing any although someone may confirm this! im sure it will be the same!

Why X3, you should look at a more playable box mate......You get more features , more to play with and better functionality! an Enigma2 box or something! Just a thought lol

lssdalogo.png

• afraid not bud.....

See these openbox/***boxes are WYSWYG boxes....great for viewing the channels...picture quality good e.t.c they are just crap in support/add-ons e.t.c!

There closed source Linux boxes so unless the manufacturers release the goodies/addons you can't add/do much with it!

To delve deep into the hobby you need a Open Source Linux box like a Vu but others are out there....just look out for Enigma2 or Open Linux references!

It will be worth the investment buddy!

The X3 does offer a better User Interface and is faster though!

lssdalogo.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!