Agora 42 Inch Full HD Freeview LCD 3D TV with 4 x 3D Glasses

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 673 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• Please ignore as musogeek correctly said it looks fishy and to good to be true so ive removed this i do not want be reasonable anyone loosing there money

• seems too cheap and too good to be true - selling like hotcakes, but if you look he has had hardly any activity on ebay since 2007 - also has other items for sale at too good to be true prices. I would be very careful with this seller.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• glad you did mate - it seems this seller has copied and pasted whole decriptions and pics form ebuyer for several products that are priced much much higher than he is selling then for - he even forgot to take out the ebuyer email in his description - looks like lots of people are being ripped off.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I come across the following, not saying its a bargin, but i need to get a hd tv for my room so not to fussed about size, im not sure wether to just get a tv or get a 3d monitor and kill two birds with one stone -

anyone any views on

Code
    http://www.ebuyer.com/320965-philips-273g3-3d-27-widescreen-led-1920x1080-vga-2xhdmi-usb-dark-silver-orange-273g3dhsb-00

and yes i know it still needs a 3d vision kit

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!