TV2 PL1 HD on 1 west problems

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,665 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Cheers Gaz. It appears the frequencies on LiveOnSat are not correct. I've just been trying to find TV2 PL HD1 myself and couldn't find it. I couldn't even find it on Kings Of Sat!

Got it now, thanks Gaz.

• Hi,

I did a re-scan today after installing latest vix image and TV2 PL HD channels have vanished, Ive input 10747 H 25000 3/4 but it finds nothing.

Have they changed?

Seems weird

silky.

• I dont have a free tuner at the moment so cant check but they were definitely still on the same freq up until sunday.

What is your location as I have noticed these channels can require fine tuning depending on where you are situated.

EDIT: Kingofsat is stating this

0.8°W Thor 6
    10747.00 H
    25000 3/4
    DVB-S2 8PSK

Londres 1992 - París 2006 - Roma 2009 - Londres 2011

• Hi,

3rd re-scan and its found them now, very, very, strange but all present and correct, maybe the cloud cover earlier in the day that was causing it as its now clear in north of uk.

cheers for your reply though.

silky.

• Aye, heavy cloud cover could definitely have done it especially if you dont have the strongest of signals.

I usually experience break-up of these 3 channels when it starts to rain though I am further west than you.

I can only pull them in at 58% on a 1m from Dublin but thats good enough for a clear pic.

Londres 1992 - París 2006 - Roma 2009 - Londres 2011

• sounds like you on the fringe of reception to be honest and you not allowed for any fade with weather conditions etc

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!