I need some commando 14.6 help please guys

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,698 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hey guys,

Yesterday I picked up a dm500s to use as a second box in my home

Took it out the box today and flashed commando 14.6 onto it with no problems.

Connected my satellite cable and went to do a service scan:

Settings are:

Scan for services: tv & radio
    bouquet: update

DiSEqC: no DiSEqC
    Satellite: Astra 28.2E

Scan Modes: All Sat
    Fast Scan: off
    Auto Scan: on

When I click start scan it says "Transponderscan failed" ---- "Error no channels were found, please execute a scan, (dbox-key -> service")

Any idea whats wrong here guys? Are my settings correct?

Also when i downloaded the commando image there was a file called libcrypto.so.0.9.7 but i'm not sure what it does, where it goes and do i need it (hope someone can shed some light on this)

I basically need to know how to perform a successful scan on 28.2, get CCcam installed and setup the bouquets and EPG

I have read some on the commando image threads on here but cant find some of the answers i'm looking for

Any help greatly appreciated guys

I have been off the dm500 scene for quite some time

Thanks in advance

D.B

• Ive gone through some of the threads and downloaded various files from them relating to the commando image

I have a copy of CCcam (uploaded by ten below)
    I have a bouquets/xml file (iuploaded by banny)
    I have a satellites.xml file (uploaded by banny)
    I have the auto bouquet plugin
    I also have the libcrypto.so.0.9.7 file to as mentions above

Just need to know wheere everything goes lol

• hi, i just think these neutrinos are a bit of a special freak images.
    quiet strange.
    never really got to like them.
    much easier just flash any pli or gemini,etc backup image from the dm500 section here.
    thats the quick way
    my opinion
    cheers
    el pirate

• thanks for the replies fellas but I still cant scan for channels, it still says "transponderscan failed"

Any ideas?

• now the network test fails and it says network inactive even though its hooked up to my router

i'm baffled

• hey guys,

im trying to do a scan on my new dm500 and am getting the error "transponderscan failed"

the image is commando 14.6

i flashed the box using the telnet method

Its not my sat cable as it works fine on my vu+ duo

any ideas what this means?

could it be a bad flash or do i need a services file?

any input welcome

i have been at this all night and its doing my nut in lol

Cheers

D.B

• could be a few things, could be the tuner configuration, and there could also be a problem with the satellites.xml file. To same messing around you might as well try to install a settings file from the addons panel, restart, and if there is still a problem, it may well be your tuner config.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• thanks for your reply mate,

for some weird reason there seems to be a problem with the network too, it says network inactive and the network test fails so i dont think i can install an addon from the addons panel

i really want to use this image for the 7 day EPG, never had any problems with PLI Jade

To make think even worse i dont have a serial port on the back of my pc so i have to wait for my mate to come back from work

how do i adjust/change my tuner config mate?

• hi m8
    just to say, i was on this image as well because of the 7 days epg.
    never made it working
    i gave up
    cheers

• Daddy Bear I have just merged today´s thread with yesterday´s as it refers to teh same problem(s) and you had already been answered/advised.
    Please stick to the same thread if you want to continue with the same queries.

EDIT::::: try this backup by thatfellow

Thanks thatfellow ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!