Commando 14.6 with cccam2.13 for SlyUK & Irish Bouquets

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,233 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• On some images its the buttons next to 0 eg < > (volume)
    To change go settings Keybinding,
    Keybindings then set key according to your needs,
    on some setup you have to delete the binding before you set a new one
    its all in Keybindings LOL!!

Sorry naff question, can anybody explain the volume control on this image which i cant find, however the image is excellent.

As anne12 said above, the volume up & down are the < > buttons.. From memory, I think they are the opposite to what they should be because I did not remap the keys from the original commando image.. i.e. [align=left] < = volume up & [align=right] > = volume down..

I would suggest that you try annie12's updated Irish customized image.. I use annie12's image myself & the channel lists are a lot more recent..
    http://linuxsat-support.com/dm…slyuk-irish-bouquets.html

A few tips..
    1.. remap the volume keys back to the <> buttons, there seems to be a bit of a conflict with the info screen popping up when using the assigned volume keys..
    2.. Disable the epg load at startup.. The main reason I tried this image was to get the epg on my DM500 but to be honest IMO, these box's are not really able to handle the EPG.. You would be far better off just enjoying the super user friendly interface.

Good luck m8..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• The locked bouquets are in a locked list , heres how you unlock it,
    blue > epg auto bouquets wizard > yellow set my location > red auto bouquet selection , scroll to channel and hit ok to show , then scroll to pay per view hit ok to show , then exit everything and reboot your box and if not set to scan on reboot do epg scan & possibly autoboqets wizard.

• Hi, I very happy with the image but i want to know if it's possible to watch pay channels
    because i can see just free channels are working.
    Thank's for your reply

• just wondering, as my missus cant get used to the change of buttons for commando image on dreambox... any other image with bouquets updater m8.. thanks

• Hi predator/lads look @ post 21 the keybindings you can change them to suit your
    needs, 1 last tip say you select > for volume up make sure there are not other keybindings
    already for that purpose
    if so just delete the binding,
    its all in the menu ....

• master G

Added the Label DM500 Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!