Commando 14.6 with cccam2.13 for SlyUK & Irish Bouquets

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,234 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• Uploaded by request.

This 14.6 Commando Backup is preconfigured with SlyUK 28.2 with Irish Channels at the start of the bouquets.
    It also has cccam 2.1.4 up and running.

Dreambox Control Center / Telnet Version (backup.img)
    backup.zip

FLASHWIZARD Version (Commando_14.6_cccam_Irish.fw2)
    Commando_14.6_cccam_Irish.zip

Enjoy!

NOTE: If you do not have a Null Modem cable... GET ONE! Commando 14.6 is known to be problematic to flash on DM500's
    If you get a bad flash, you will have to re-flash with Null Modem cable

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• ed
    Hi i loaded this file on to my dreambox dm500s as far as i know it has flashed on fine but now i cant seem to get any channels also i cant reflash with my backup file as now the network settings have changed since flashing with the new image and now cant get laptop and box reconnected to do so please could you give me some ideas if you have any or have experianced this problem
    Thanks

ed
    Hi i loaded this file on to my dreambox dm500s as far as i know it has flashed on fine but now i cant seem to get any channels also i cant reflash with my backup file as now the network settings have changed since flashing with the new image and now cant get laptop and box reconnected to do so please could you give me some ideas if you have any or have experianced this problem
    Thanks

Every time you flash a DM500 you risk the chance of a bad flash. If your box is bricked, as anne12 says above, your only option now is to flash with RS232 serial cable.
    If on the other hand it is just your network settings, try to reset them to DHCP and delete any static IP address assigned to your DM500 MAC address in your router configuration page.
    I get a lot less bad flash's with FLASHWIZARD

Good luck

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hi my image is pli is this any better am a newbie to this what is the procedure when I go to dreambox centre Iuse router to add clines how do I load comando
    Thanks

• IMO, commando is the best image out there for the DM500S and I have tried them all.. Bouquets menu is much easier to navigate (Click OK & left/right for categories, up/down for channels etc.) Back up your current image m8 & Do a test flash, if you don't like it, flash back.

• Making a full backup of your dreambox (incl. firmware)

1) Telnet to your dreambox, login as root
    2) type in

Code
    cat /dev/mtd/3 > /var/tmp/backup.img

3) you can download this image to your pc via ftp

thats it!

To flash an image using Telnet

This method will only work with a .img image file.
    • Rename the image file to backup.img
    • FTP the image file to the /tmp folder on the dreambox
    • Telnet to your box and paste the following command:

Code:

Code
    cd /tmp && eraseall /dev/mtd/3 && cp backup.img /dev/mtd/3 && reboot

NOTE:Use Dreambox Control Center for above method..

• good for the irish to have channels sorted to there own bouquets, m8 just wondering as i notice when there is a change of frequency, certain channels go black screen.. is there anyway of updating the bouquets without going into other channels and ftp em over... thanks for commando img.

• I've flashed a few 500s with the commando now, Ive found that if I flash it via the telnet method over a pli image, it wipes the pli image but doesn't load commando. I read somewhere that there is a file conflict between commando and pli that causes this, the upshot is if you're flashing commando over pli it's best to use a null modem. Commando is far superior imo.

• This is a great image, so much so i would like to use it as a server, can anyone advise how to add Oscam/CCcam. I appreciate this may be a server related query but it also relates to this specific image.

This is a great image, so much so i would like to use it as a server, can anyone advise how to add Oscam/CCcam. I appreciate this may be a server related query but it also relates to this specific image.

Agreed, commando is deffo the best image out there for the DM500 spec!

cccam is already installed m8, you can add an N:Line to wherever your card is being read.
    If you want to read the card in the DM500, you will have to install oscam or similar.. Have a good read of this thread & See post #9. by Ten Below..

http://linuxsat-support.com/en…m500-commando-14-6-a.html

Good luck m8

• great image. I noticed some bouquets are red x etc. Is there a way to add them so that you can arrow right and left to include them etc

• ed
    Thanks

hi just apoint this happened to me when I flashed a backed up image the ip address on the backed up image was set for the person who backed the image up
    on the commando image menu/settings/network
    then set the ip address and default gateway to you settings

hope this my help

• very good image this... but i updated the bouquets , it went tru the system, really top class image this i have to admit.. but my only downside so far is... after i used auto bouqets updater... it lost the irish group. anyone have this, or any way to solve it.. thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!