Greek payservers busted!!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 797 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• 08/01/2012: Extensive police operation Electronic Crime in Thessaloniki, Chalkidiki, Larissa Alexandroupolis, Heraklion, Agios Nikolaos, Crete, Kos, for tax evasion through a major case of "piracy" television channel
    GREEK POLICE HEADQUARTERS

Athens, August 1, 2012

PRESS RELEASE

Wide police operation Electronic Crime in Thessaloniki, Chalkidiki, Larissa Alexandroupolis, Heraklion, Agios Nikolaos, Crete, Kos, for tax evasion through a major case of "piracy" television channel.

Arrested seven (7) "pirates" satellite subscription services, and even formed file for four (4) persons.

The economic damage suffered by the Greek State in 2008, 2009 and 2010, cases of illegal distribution of television signals over the -17 - million.

Large-scale police operation, conducted last month (25-6 to 28-7), the Electronic Crime in Thessaloniki, Chalkidiki, Larissa Alexandroupolis, Heraklion, Agios Nikolaos, Crete and Kos in detecting significant fraud case through 'piracy "subscription satellite services.

Overall arrested seven (7) persons to intercept, decrypt and illegal distribution of subscription television signals, through the Internet, and even against four (4) atoms formed file for the same offenses. This is a total of nine (9) national and (2) foreigners, aged from 37 to 64 years.

Specifically, the investigation of the case was launched after complaints from the Electronic Crime on satellite "hacking" and illegal distribution of subscription television channel signal to a large number of illegal subscribers.

From a thorough online survey, found electronic traces and ascertained the identity of the persons involved. As demonstrated by the digital online survey, the defendants spread the encoded video signal to at least (1018) Confirmed Internet users, who held special decoding devices.

In surveys conducted by staff of Electronic Crime in houses and shops of the accused, prosecutorial presence Officers, found and seized:

fifty-two (52) satellite receivers with internet access
    eighteen (18) Hard Drives
    eight (8) laptop computers
    one (1) modem device - router
    fourteen (14) readers - developers cards
    twenty-four (24) channels of satellite viewing cards
    literature demonstrating the performance of the alleged illegal activity by the accused
    An assessment of the company pay the amount of economic damage from this illegal activity exceeds 890,000 euros, excluding the loss of the Greek government tax and the percentage, provided the existing contract between two parties.

Those arrested formed with the case file against them led to local prosecutors.

At the same time informed the competent tax office to investigate the case as regards the tax component and related offenses.

According to a report of the company's pay, the economic loss suffered by the Greek State in 2008, 2009 and 2010, the illegal distribution of subscription television signals, through the Internet, amount-of-17.08992 million euros.

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hi always nice to hear a payserver is busted.
    but i think this was one of the tiny ones
    the big ones seem to be untouchable.
    why?
    cccamland, cccam4ever, ***4all.etc
    advertisment everywhere
    all over the place
    these are the ones the should be closed down.
    whats going on?
    are they official ones?
    cheers
    el pirate

• Thats my Greek holiday home and hobby area down the wash then, good job, iv got my 12 local s*y uk cards on my 4 x Xeon E5-2600's.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!