cccam installed on dedicated debian v6 server - next step?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,085 times. The last Post () by paul077.

• Hi everybody,
    I'm here because I have some problems to figure them out.
    Today i've finished my debian v6 and cccam server installation with the automated script installer (my cccam can be found in the /emu folder)
    my web seems to work fine, pointing my web browser to server's ip address the CCcam info pages appear (so i guess everything is fine)
    My CCcam version on debian was 2.3.0 now is 2.0.11 because is the same version as on my vu+duo.
    What's the next step now?
    I've created on vu+duo C: Line with intranet ip, port, user and pass. and on the debian server created F: line with user and pass.
    My Vu+Duo won't connect to my CCcam dedicated server.
    At 1st my CCcam server ver. was 2.3.0 but i've downgraded to 2.0.11 because of Cccam version found on Vu+duo
    SO what's next ? Getting keys on debian ? If yes where should i put them? I mean the key's path.
    Why my receiver can't connect to my Debian?
    Not sure about port forwarding but on intranet don't need ports forwarded.

• did you reboot your receiver after adding c cline ¬ often cccam needs restart to connect !
    to be safe i would reboot te debian too ! however i found from experience debian server doesn't need reboot everytime but often stb does ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• master G
    Correct, at least this is what i've understood after reading several forums and tutorials.
    @rikjaard
    debian doesn't need reboot, but i've rebooted the machine several times, diff. reasons.
    as for vu duo, never rebooted. If i modify a working Cline from my VuDuo CCcam.cfg after saving (with DCC_e2) the changes takes place instantly so i guessed there's no need to reboot the vu. but i will try.

• figured it out, F line and C line on both devices. I didn't realized that VUDuo CCcam acts like a server. Devices are interconnected now, the next part are the keys?
    I have satanbundle keys - uploaded on Debian, i'm still searching about next step.

• Official Post

IMHO you are wasting your time with keys, some of the packages only open for a few hours and most if not all of it is foreign language content that requires a motorised dish.

Take a look at this thread, it will explain Where to put biss keys on Vu+.

The " next step " for you is purchasing your own card and looking into cardsharing, everything will be explainned in this forum Cardsharing.

• ok, got it.
    no local card so what's the point of sharing if there's no card and nothing to share?
    there's another way and i will find it. i know someone who actually owns a cardsharing servers with 11k cards on it.
    can it be from sharing? that much?

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!