Which Enigma2 Images Are Stable For Amiko Alien 2

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,320 times. The last Post () by ben361.

• hello ben

do you know where to get a working enigma 2 image for alien 2 that is stable ?

they seem a good box just a lack off enigma2 images for them hope some come soon

• It's very unlikely that you will ever see a fully stable E2 image on these receivers as E2 is simply not built for the processors these receivers use. at present all E2 images for these receivers are ports or hacks at best, you would really need someone to build E2 from the ground up for this processor with dedicated driver support. until that happens no E2 image on this box will ever come close to one you would find on a receiver based on a broadcom processor for which E2 is currently built for.

• I am using new HDMU. Looks good most of things working channels clearing fine with oscam. The only issue is sometimes box gets stuck and only solution is hard reset. Mgcam 1.35 installs but could not make it active

• I am using new HDMU. Looks good most of things working channels clearing fine with oscam. The only issue is sometimes box gets stuck and only solution is hard reset. Mgcam 1.35 installs but could not make it active

The weirdest thing about these alien boxes is that mgcamd 1.35 and 1.38 doesnt work properly BUT 1.33 works fine!!

Try 1.33 it will work for you

• there are some images that works great.
    they are on the right way to make a stable e2 image.
    look in the download and try a e2 image and see for your self how it`s works.
    i am very pleased with the e2 images that came out for the amiko alien 2(sti 7162)
    they are working .and yes they have all there bugs but they working on it.

Hi Ben, which E2 image are you referring to?? Is it the Nebula 3??

• the latest hdmu works great.hdmu hd ch 28.2 fixt
    the pkteam images are stable.no 28.2 fix
    why not try the images and see for yourself.

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• I have been using the HDMU (HDMU_1444_E2_spark7162_211_git_5038_nodebug_nolcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash) using newcamd 3.5 every thing working 7 dayepg pvr time shift seems good so far

boxs im good with= all ***box,s all openbox,s amiko alien 2 & SHD-8900

• I have been using the HDMU (HDMU_1444_E2_spark7162_211_git_5038_nodebug_nolcd_Diff0_ffm_Flash) using newcamd 3.5 every thing working 7 dayepg pvr time shift seems good so far

Bigalan - where can I get the file from please?...sorry for the numpty question

• hi mate I got side tracked am going to up lode it here now login root password HDMU if you have eny probs let me know I have every thing running on it

just tring to get it up loded if cant just send me pm with your email and will send that way

boxs im good with= all ***box,s all openbox,s amiko alien 2 & SHD-8900

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!