VU+ Duo Image Update and CCcam.cfg Issues (Can't install TSPanel)

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,855 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Still no joy! :-(:too_sad:

Here' a blow by blow account of what i'm doing and where i'm getting stuck::

1/ The box I have is VU+ Duo.
    2/ Just installed latest BlakHole Image 1.7.6-bm750_usb.zip. (Installed ok)
    3/ Followed previous advice on earlier thread and downloaded TSPanel plugin (enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk)
    4/ Using FileZilla I unzipped, dragged & dropped the plugin onto /tmp file. (Transfer ok)
    5/ Then on the box, green button, yellow button (addons), manual install ipk.
    6/ Say'yes' to install addon: dvbapp-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk.
    7/ Execution Progress suddenly stops saying: Package dvbapp-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk wants to install file /usr/script/uptime.sh. File already provided by *vuplus-blackhole.
    Cannot find package dvbapp-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk. Finish.

So thats where i'm upto so far people. I've tried rebooting numerous times and doing the whole proceedure over with different or earlier versions but i still run into the same problem. I also have a clean formatted and mounted 8gb usb available for memory. TSPanel continues to evade me for some reason. Hopefully its something simple i can be guided through. Please help as i'm getting tons of stick from the other half.

Thanks all for you help.

Hopefully Leaving A little Smarter Than When I Entered! :red:

• I thought I replied to this

Rename file to something easier to remember
    e.g tsp62.ipk
    ftp to box and place in /tmp folder (this may show as var/volatile/tmp/, both are the same for this purpose)
    open telnet dreambox control center or simular
    type
    OPKG Install --force-overwrite /tmp/tsp62.ipk

Whatever you rename the file must correspond.

Restart your receiver and tspanel will be installed

EDIT: VUCC is almost same, I just had DCC to hand and prefer it as it is what I got used to first.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi,
    No i haven't tried using VuCC. I've usually been able to do it the normal way. I'll give your version a try and see what happens.
    Thanks.

• Or... you could use Musogeeks Backup which has everything you need preinstalled

http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…eady-backup-musogeek.html

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Hi Banny,
    Yes, i did exactly what you said and renamed the file tsp62.ipk. I then ftp to the box in /tmp file, no problem. I then press the blue button and click on Telnet Panel. I only have 2 options available 'enable' or 'disable' Telnet server and my current status is 'running'. I have no option to type anything! Where should i be typing if not there?

• Hi Loaded,
    Just tried your idea and i get blocked during the install. The same text comes up as with the others. "Package dvbapp-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk wants to install file /usr/script/uptime.sh. File already provided by *vuplus-blackhole.
    Cannot find package dvbapp-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk. Finish

Thanks though will try Bannys idea now.

• Instead of doing that connect to your box and type the command or use an earlier version, download DCC e2

http://linuxsat-support.com/wi…enter-latest-version.html

Setup as per your setup

You can then either use filezilla or the ftp option within DCC (ill use the one in DCC as you are already familiar with filezilla)

then the telnet tab -

it could be ipkg or opkg cant remember which one it is for bh images.

BpGgW.jpg

• Official Post

Package dvbapp-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk wants to install file /usr/script/uptime.sh. File already provided by *vuplus-blackhole.
    Cannot find package dvbapp-plugin-extensions-tspanel_6.2_mipsel.ipk. Finish

Looks like you are still trying to use version 6.2 from this error, it could still be in /tmp, reboot the Vu+ then FTP the version loaded2107 gave you and try again.

• Giving your Idea a go now Banny and trying Musogeeks Backup. Will let you know how i get on. Thanks

• Hi Banny,

Musogeeks Backup sorted it. I now have TSPanel installed. Thank you. However, I have just tried to access the server on FileZilla so i can add my Clines and now it won't let me access it!! Has Musogeeks Backup got a different username and password to access the server? My IP is obviously the same so i can't see what else it could be.

Or is there another way of adding my Clines on the box??

• Gave it a go MasterG but same message. Finally cracked it with Musogeeks Backup and now have TSPanel installed but now i can't access the server using Filezilla to add my Clines. Has my user/password changed somehow with this backup?

• Thanks again MasterG. Now have access and Installing CLines as we speak.

• MasterG, I can now access the server via FileZilla and can see the CCcam.cfg file. I've dropped the Cline infront of the line of text (is that correct?) saved it and transferred it. All the freeview channels are working but not the others. Am i forgetting something else?? Thanks

• Official Post

Make sure you have selected CCcam as the default softcam in softcam manager ( Blue Button, scroll left or right to select, then press OK ).

Below is an example of how it should look in the CCcam.cfg.

Use Notepad++ to edit the file while its on the desktop or DCC-E2 while its still on the DUO.

• Thanks again MasterG. Hadn't selected the CCcam as the default softcam. Just changed that and everything is working fine now. Thanks for all the help. I'll keep these messages saved for any future upgrade problems. :caz3:

Thanks all.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!