CCcam on Amico Alien 2

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,356 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hi Guys

I had a look at this receiver and it's fantastic, loads of features...

What's confusing me is this dual boot Spark/E2; does it support E2 images?

I want to get one of these boxes but will be using it for CCcam; is CCcam supported yet?

I've heard that this box is a bit similar to Openbox, I used the Openbox before and it's not great with CCam in terms of channels clearing (very slow); Linux boxes are better for CCcam

So to summarize, are these boxes any good with CCcam??

Thanks for your help

• There is something to convert CCcam.cfg to corresponding oscam configuration files (yes, more than one)

So oscam can do everything CCcam does, and I mean everything but you need to learn to configure it (use google to find how to)

• Please read the rules, paying particular attention to rule number one.

CCCam will not work on the Amiko Alien 2 as it uses a SH4 cpu not MIPS. Spark uses a modified version of MGCamd that reports itself as CCCam.

Nano

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!