Problems with Oscam Scripts/Crontab

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,517 times. The last Post () by pari.

• Fingers Crossed then lol

drum roll please brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• 56 03 * * * root killall CCcam.x86
    42 17 * * * root killall oscam
    57 03 * * * root /var/script/configupdate.sh >> /var/cccamlog/configupdate.log
    58 03 * * * root /var/script/keyupdater.sh
    59 03 * * * root /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86
    44 17 * * * root emu/oscam/oscam -b

nothing was killed and tv is all ok

• m8, your auto-install is messed up. It looks like your folder structures do not match up with your scripts & crontab, etc. Id back up all oscam & cccam configs and start from scratch with an auto cccam/oscam install. You might sort this problem only to find more broken links in scripts and settings..
    I made this tutorial as easy as possible to follow if you go down that route..
    http://linuxsat-support.com/li…-1-3-install-package.html
    If you dont have a x64 Bit PC then there is an auto-install for x32 Bit on post 13 of the thread

thats why i tried and no luck

• ok

55 17 * * * root killall CCcam.x86
    55 17 * * * root killall oscam
    57 03 * * * root /var/script/configupdate.sh >> /var/cccamlog/configupdate.log
    58 03 * * * root /var/script/keyupdater.sh
    57 17 * * * root /usr/local/bin/CCcam.x86
    57 17 * * * root emu/oscam/oscam -b
    */5 * * * * root /var/script/CCcamCheck.sh
    */5 * * * * root /var/script/OscamCheck.sh
    03 04 * * 6 root /var/script/LogCleanUp.sh >> /var/cccamlog/CleanUp.log
    00 3 * * * root /emu/script/./configupdate.sh >> /emu/log/configupdate.log 2>&1
    15,45 * * * * root /emu/script/./illegal.sh >> /emu/log/illegal.log 2>&1
    */5 * * * * root /emu/script/./check.sh >>/emu/log/check.log 2>&1
    02 * * * * root wget -O - http://127.0.0.1/cron_update.php?p=1 >/dev/null 2>&1
    30 * * * * root wget -O - http://127.0.0.1/cron_ping.php?p=1 >/dev/null 2>&1
    11 04 * * * root /var/local/bin/oscam_update.sh

oscam was killed at 17.55 but as of 17.57 and time of posting didnt restart

• Well my friend it looks like you have 2 'Hopes' Bob and No lol

Its up to you my friend.....you can either leave the restart issues and do it manually? are you always going to be near or have access to your server if it goes down???

or like ThatFellow said and i agree!

Save all your config files onto a USB or other Computer!

Reformat you Server and redo the OS and ONE Autoinstall script!
    Just Oscam or Oscam and Cccam....No CSP, Cacheex e.t.c

Lets get that up and running with the crontabs if you want them and go from there.....i wouldn't even like to look
    at your server and help as files called numerous different things and all over the place?

Choice is yours bud, but unless someone else can shed light im at a loss?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• well for some reason 1 min ago it killed oscam? while i was watching tv lol yet nothing is in the cronjobs?

i saved all the oscam files here on laptop

i tried that above link and did nothing

tell ya what, as im not working and to be honest do i really need to restart the server each day? i bet answer no?

so what parts do you say move out of / delete out of cron jobs

then when i have a late one, i`ll re stall everything again

• install ubuntu 10.04 becauz run smooth and its fast will giv u script fr only oscam/cccam after installition just put oscam at usr/local/bin file which i giv u no more setting corn rc local etc needed only put ur files var/etc oscam reader config user and in var etc ur cccamcfgs 1 ,2, 3 if u hav more thn that will tell u how to add.

system reboot and oscam cccam auto start everytime whole process total time take 70 seconds.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!