channel list

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,274 times. The last Post () by bigall123.

• just bought an amiko alien 2 and cant find a uk channel list, and i installed e2 image but when i try to setup network it crashes any ideas where to get a channel list and any e2 images that work

thanks in advanced

• Hi mate was away for a while i installed a different e2 image (protriplex v 1.0) and my network is fine now but these is a few things im getting stuck on , i cant install ts pannel and tuners not picking up all channels

• Hi, I have been playing with the Alien 2 for about a week now and must say that I am really impressed by the picture quality and some of its networking functions. However, is anybody else experiencing a problem with loading the channel list? I just wanted to make some changes to the TV-fav list.
    Exporting the xml list using the Database Transformer worked but when I try to load the databases, I get "Open xml file failed!" It doesn't matter if I use Spark Editor or just change a bit using Notepad. The User Manual is really useless but I found the error described in the Alien_NA-Forum

Code
    http://www.amikoalienusa.com/?p=509/

and there is apparently a fix...which I can't apply say the guys there. I am really new to this and any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

"tjw" - I am running the same E2 image and also found that certain HD channels did not come in. I also find the picture quality better under Spark.

• Thanks for sharing your findings with us, but please bear in mind, that no links shard be hard coded, which is why I have modified your post above.

Not the end of the world, but just something to bare in mind.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• i have no trouble loading a channel list but what happens is i can only view a few channels and as for picture quality i think its perfect using e2 my biggest problem is i cant install tspanel , i ftp to temp folder but it wont install , as for channel i use dreambox edit and sgt flipflop it loads fine

• I managed to load the channel list now.
    I had to delete the channel list I mistakenly downloaded from Updates, rescan, export, edit my favourites using Spark Editor and load them on the Alien. Glad I sorted that.

• Ts panel will not work on this box as its for broadcom based recivers. I am having problems with the channel list too in enigma 2 I can upload the list fine but no HD channels will clear just says check tuner configuration. On spark I have no problems with HD channels.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!