Csp Cluster Cache stops working after two hours

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,598 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• hi. My Csp Cluster Cache stops working after two hours. it starts working again when i restart csp but stops again after few hours.
    My setup is ubuntu 11.04 with csp 0.9.0 r224.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• You have provided no configs so you can't actually expect an answer to that question can you ?
    Check your logs

<cache-handler class="com.bowman.cardserv.ClusteredCache">
    <cache-config>
    <cw-max-age>19</cw-max-age>
    <max-cache-wait>1750ms</max-cache-wait>
    <local-host>ip</local-host>
    <local-port>port</local-port>
    <tracker-url>file:///usr/local/csp/cache/cluster</tracker-url>
    <tracker-update>1</tracker-update>
    <sync-period>5</sync-period>
    </cache-config>
    </cache-handler>

• That edited config tells us nothing anyway

One of the timing settings will be incorrect, which overtime causes your peers connections to time as as not being responsive.

Anyway, the OP's issue is resolved, so thread closed.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!