Home plug advice for dreambox hd

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,302 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hi i was woundering if anyone can give me some advice

i was looking for home plug to connect to my dreambox

my wirless routher is down stairs and my dream box is about two rooms away i have had look at vonnets wifi bridge and i keep getting connection problems

does anyone know a reliable homeplug with good data transfer rate which they personaly use on thier dreambox hd

any recommendation will be appreciated

many thanks

• The ones Mapl*n are doing on Offer see there homepage work Great with a Vu Duo

Also if you go on fleabay or know anyone in BT - The ones they give away or there ops are putting on fleabay lol work a treat to!

Like G says Cable for each but also noticed problems when using them in Extension leads....although they tell you not to anyways lol just something to bear in mind!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!