Some info please

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 954 times. The last Post () by seasider.

• Hello chaps
    I need some info please
    I'm in the Blackpool area and I want to know what size dish would be good
    Just after the usual sats for footie what ever they are and to be able to get some finish tv for the wife
    Also some dishes are round and some not what's the difference I was thinking of gibertini dish (wife getting for birthday)

Last thing anyone in my area help me if I get stuck long shot I know but gotta ask

Cheers
    C'mon the seasides

• im not to far from you about 15mile and i have just put up a 1m dish and motor from sponcer on here and i can swing round to 42e and get channels there fine cant go past 7w as obstructions are there

i just posted in another thread have a read of that thatll help you below this one

oh n blackpool for the prem next season!!!!!! :)

• Silly question
    Is the dish meter circumference or just top to bottom also the bracket for motor will that fit to a scaffold pipe 48mm tube dimension

top to bottom on mine but mines slightly ***l shape well 105 and 97 width

the pole IF using t n k like i have in the picture the pole is the alimunum type 1 (lighter) than the steal type it was about £6 a mate got it me

the pole is a normal width scaffold pole what ever width they are, im not going to climb the ladders to measure it lol

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!