commando 14.6 problem with bouquet

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 900 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hi ppl im having a issue with putting Catseye E1 Settings File 75 East-45 West 30.07.2012 bouquet onto a dm500s on commando 14.6.

Every time i go to ftp using dreambox edit i get a error so i made a enigma folder inside var/tuxbox/config and it allowed me to ftp the channel lists over but i do not see them on the dm500s.

I know believe i need to convert them using Bouquetter to neutrino but im stuck on how to do it as most of the Bouquetter i have downloaded are in german and don't work just error when opening program. Is there a easier way or does anyone know where there is a already converted to neutrino cats eye bouquet

Any help appreciated cheers

• Managed to sort problem out. If anyone has same issue you will need to download a program called dreamset (find link below) and open dreamset then in dreamset open the bouquet and then save as a neutrino to a different folder that the bouquet is in.
    Now ftp the 3 files bouquets.xml, services.xml and satellites.xml into var/tuxbox/config/zapit and overwrite the old files. Now restart dreambox and all sorted.

Dreamset program: Download dreamset.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

• Lol and i was just about to post that Info!

Glad all sorted!

Thread Closed!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!