channel list wont stay?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,043 times. The last Post () by seamouse.

• just got a box today from ebay to replace the eagle

was to be sent with new flash and channel list for the uk
    turned up, no book, and pin changed from 0000 or 6666, waiting 3 hrs for a reply and told the new pin

downloaded the aj channels, un zipped to desktop, put a usb stick, followed guide,

some how its misses add then upgrade on guide, but it goes from 1-40 slow then bang done, says press info for more details

look , says ok next to tp. i then exit and says no channels, reboot and the crap the seller put on it there?

• Is the right guide for the box?

Seems very strange......the process seems correct...it does build up then dramatically finish lol!

Reboot and the channel list should be present?

Which box? Perhaps try another channel list? or reflash buddy?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• start from scratch ¬ put your own flash on the box then add your channel list <
    Reboot after adding channel list and you should be all good !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• 3 formats of stick sorted it :)

now the cccam wont set up, did a CCcam.cfg updated via stick, not connected go to check in the box settings, says c: server 1, blau blau tick in active but says not active, pulled it down on usb and does seem to save the first part of the c line like c: no.ip.org?

• Once you insert cline, set to active, exit and it should save, power box off then back on and it will work.

tried that, says offline, yet is ok as same code i just tried in my other box

code is

c: no.ip.org 14001 test test

works in my other box

• using s11, i tried that it worked before i changed the channels fav

now with password as 0000 wont connect?

i just set up a newcam on it, still no look, yet server is online and 3 people watching

• ok freaky , solved the cccam, if anyone has the problem again admins, i had to put on DHCP on

• to add, that worked on cline with c : 192.168.0.106 14001 test test

but when i put in the no ip, to test it outside the network, no channels

in cccam, says offline, login, offline login and oscam says

21/08/2012 14:15:20 8BCD008 c anonymous disconnected from xx.xx.xx.xx
    21/08/2012 14:15:20 8BCD008 c thread B7690B40 ended!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!