2 onmikey readers in same server?

There are 37 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,900 times. The last Post () by Sleepysleep.

• cheers mate

so far this

pcsc_scan
    PC/SC device scanner
    V 1.4.16 (c) 2001-2009, Ludovic Rousseau <ludovic.rousseau@free.fr>
    Compiled with PC/SC lite version: 1.5.3
    Scanning present readers...
    0: OmniKey CardMan 3121 00 00
    1: OmniKey CardMan 3121 01 00
    2: OmniKey CardMan 3121 02 00

• ok all working, 4 readers, 3 cards i know are ok, 1 is dead :)

• ok all working, 4 readers, 3 cards i know are ok, 1 is dead :)

A 4 Card server ! Thats pretty dedicated seamouse ! what cards are you planning to use now your up and running ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• A 4 Card server ! Thats pretty dedicated seamouse ! what cards are you planning to use now your up and running ?

thats sly hd for me gf , her bro and house mates and possiblly 4 others will be her polish card and her bros sly it

the reason i have gone for 4, is that i like to use one one card for people that have been kind to share channels i dont have,

i do have one think to pick peoples brains, i been asked can i do a share in Sri Lanka's , i know its not sly foot print, anyone know the cards there for uk people?

• Official Post

mate 6 hrs of reboots, lol and some guy used team viewer and does wanna listen that its not being picked up on scanning, he just wanted to add users and his own nline w****ker lol

If this user is a member here please pm me his username, there has been another complaint regarding the exact same thing.

• If this user is a member here please pm me his username, there has been another complaint regarding the exact same thing.

i didnt get his username mate, sorry, was from the usa, and removed my pms

• lol, i get 500 emails a day, but i`ll look, i added him to msn, so lets see if he pops up

• Official Post

lol, i get 500 emails a day, but i`ll look, i added him to msn, so lets see if he pops up

I think you are under estimating how serious this is, if it is the same person there is no doubt he will have tried this on alot more than 2 people. This must be stopped for the good of all in this community.

• werid, i keep a eye mate on msn then give u the email to cross check on here

• at sri lanksa's most peoles love to watch dialog tv on cs at satellite 45 east.
    sly uk signal beam nt available sri lanka.

• can you elaborate on how you achieved this as i am trying to get 2 omnikeys working with 2 0963 cards and pass them over to cccam using N line but one works fine add the other and non work the status in oscam one card says status ok other no entitlements but still no cards pass over to cccam via the N line the configs i have are

• I have now managed to get both omnikeys detected by oscam and showing card ok but only 1 is passing over to cccam any ideas on this one guys ?

• feckin brilliant i got 6 omnikeys working with this....hats off

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!