Have hit a big problem

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,573 times. The last Post () by s1m0nw.

• mate u dont ftp the extra url lol. You open extra url and type the box ip address and click send or something like that.

And yes that will be your problem mate every image need a burn.bat file otherwise it wont program.

ALSO

you dont NEED to use extraURL. You can use ipk in this threadhttp://linuxsat-support.com/gi…14877-cccam-openmips.html and ftp file to tmp folder and install it using sat box or use install ipk option on VU Control Center

• Lol yeh i did get to try that way, i had to get java then a window popped up, type ip address and it failed..

i have the openmips on now and so far so good, i have managed to get a sgtflipflops channel list to go on it, i got the cccam file you link to and also oscam, then put the ipk folders to usb and managed to load them onto the box, it said they both loaded, now i can find oscam but i'll be beggered if i can find the cccam lol

• press blue button twice and that should bring up softcam menu and press left or right to select whatever cccam u have picked, failing that goto menu then system and there you should see a menu called SOFTCAM/CI you be able to activate cccam there.

ur line for cccam will be in USR/ETC folder when your in filezilla or whatever program your using for ftp

Did you use cam4me file? or the link in master G post?

• If you used cam4me - You will find cccam in plugins menu by navigating to plug-ins menu then download plugins and there you should see a menu titled SOFTCAM and in there you will find all the cams

• Just want to point out...

mate u dont ftp the extra url lol. You open extra url and type the box ip address and click send or something like that.

you can ftp the extra.url file. The extraurl uploader is just a java app that does this for you, but if you have changed your password or username from the default, then you have to send the extra.url file to /etc manually (ftp) and chmod to 755
    http://linuxsat-support.com/gi…1-extra-url-uploader.html

extra.url is really just for the teamred image

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Sorry i didn't reply mate had to go pick my daughter up, yes i used the cam4me that you posted and the oscam masterg posted, thought i'd neeed oscam to read my card in the box. Missus is watching xfactor on +1 now so i'll have another play about in a bit, i went to the softcam earlier and it shows oscam in there, but i couldn't find cccam on plugins, i also found the oscam folders through the filzilla, so i'll have a look see if i can find the cccam files now i know where to look, thanks for the help so far mate, feel better now i have got the teamred off and can load things now haha.

• Goto plugins menu then manage extensions or download plugins cant remeber what its says - its at bottom of plugin screen to press one of the colour buttonS. Hope this help u find cccam plugin

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• Wheyheyyy.. i got cccam 221 working now, i couldn't find it after i'd tried to do it with the java thing, so i ftp'd it into /tmp and went into box to install from memory and it installed it and then it was in the download plugins when i went back to it. Relief lol, cheers mate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!