anybody else think this is a good idea

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,315 times. The last Post () by choozay.

• dont know if there is any gambling members or anybody else would be into this a thread where people can post there sport hints and tips and bets

for example today my footie bet is

birmingham
    bolton
    watford
    and man utd pays 7.42/1

• Right guys i personally like the idea tbh and gunna add a section and see how it goes ;)

Mutz

Now added

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• dont know if there is any gambling members or anybody else would be into this a thread where people can post there sport hints and tips and bets

for example today my footie bet is

birmingham
    bolton
    watford
    and man utd pays 7.42/1

Not a good start lmao

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!