Wanted Flashed Xbox 360 with Hdmi

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 626 times. The last Post () by Banny.

• HI im after a flashed xbox 360 hdmi preferably with a benq drive and running on iXtreme LT+ 3.0 and not have suffered rrod i dont really need a hard drive controllers or power supply if you have what iam looking for reply to this with how much you want for it cheers

• Hi hairymonkey, thanks for replying to Andy's Post but it would the rules state your first post should be an introduction.

I assume, this discussion has gone to PM, Andy please can you let us know if/when this thread can be closed.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Sorry Banny i totally forgot about this thread i actually went down the ps3 route so you can close this thanks

• Job Done :rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Did you downgrade yourself or buy it already done?

No worries, was just im semi interested in xbox but didnt want to post, as you asked first so wanted to make sure you had first call on any offered :)

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!