DM800 - *** Interactive Channels

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 651 times. The last Post () by TheWolves.

• Hi All

I have tried all the settings from Sgtflipflop and RATS etc - but I can not get *** Red Button Interactive to work.

I tried to watch Football First last night and none of the channels worked.

I also did a Factory reset - scanned the channels myself - used Dreamboxedit 5.0.2.0 (changed the channels from Data to TV) still no joy.

I also changed the name and added it to a bouquet and still doesnt work.

Does anyone have a listing of these channels. BBCi works OK - but no joy with *** Sports Interactive. Some people have posted that they dont work on third party boxes but I know that they do.

I am using DM800HD (Orginal not Clone) with DE Blackhole Image 1.3.3

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

• I've never managed to get a "red button" equivalent working either. My workaround is to create a new bouquet called "football first" (or whatever) and stick in channels 1471 to 1477.

I guess they will change from time to time so you have to keep an eye on things, sorry can't be more help.

• in dm chanel ares before letter A on number 6711 6712 6713 6714 and 6715

• in dm chanel ares before letter A on number 6711 6712 6713 6714 and 6715

Thanks for your replies.

I have had BBCi working for a long time now.

I want the Sly Sports Active working.

Nowbody knows why these do not work in DM boxes. They work 100percent on Openbox!!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!