cccam 213 + bulsat

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,837 times. The last Post () by dOOds.

• can anybody help me with keys for bulsat i hope this is allowed tryed different keys but no joy with any so far i can open chanells on 10e but not 39e got the latest chanelinfo prio and providers but no working key for 39e any ideas please.

• You are asking how to open b*lsat on 39E.To do this you can only open using keys with mgcamd 1.37 & above.So when you move your dish to 39E switch your emulator to mgcamd..When you move to another satellite then change your cam/emulator back to cccam..

• just been reading this on another site so it is possiale to run them side by side

You need to have in /var/k e y s/ the config for C line which is the file called cccamd.list
    Name is case sensitive in linux so all letters are lower case,place inside a C line from your local CCcam server
    e.g:
    C: 127.0.0.1 12000 user pass this is not my work

im useing db500hd with nemisis on it so now im going to look for cccamd.list. but still cannot find configs in image thanks

got the script for mgcamd its in usr script is there any thing else i should look for thanks

• you can only use 1 emulator at a time but can have as many installed as you wish.yes you can use mgcamd with a sealion and put it in cccam.list in usr/keys but that wont help you clear b*lsat with keys..As stated before you can only open those channels with mgcamd 1.37 & above..NOT cccam..I dont understand why you cant download mgcamd 1.38 via TSpanel and then switch between the 2..You cccam.cfg goes in etc.. Hope this helps

• agian not my work

You probably know MGCamd. This is great client EMU that is in my opinion better than CCcam and OScam (as client!!). Configuring is quite easy, you just need to have right instructions :) For example, OScam is real pain in the arse when you want to set it up.

In the attached file you will get mgcamd 1.38 for mipsel receivers (VU+, CT and Dreambox receivers) + two config files. One is called mg_cfg, other one is cccamd.list. Both files need to be in var/keys

mg_cfg is already edited so it can be used immediately (mgcamd+cccam connection)! What you need to do is to make a C line and copy/paste it in cccamd.list file. Easy! I assume you know how to make C line? First you need to make F line on your server side where cccam is running. Then simply make C line from that F line!
    For more instruction on C line and F line look here,

And thats it! You now have MGCamd as a client, which is connected to CCcam server. You will see that MGCamd is very fast when it comes to zapping speed ;) :!

There are three files in the zip file;

Code:
    cccamd = config file ( put your c line here, example C: 192.168.1.67 12000 user pass )
    mg_cfg = config file
    mgcamd_138 = binaryThere is no script included.

You will need to install Mgcamd from your addons panel then replace the existing files with the files above.

Then you can you can start/stop EMU.

If you are running Mgcamd and CCcam on the same server you will need to edit the existing Mgcamd script usually found in /usr/camscript/ with whats below.

PHP Code:
    #!/bin/sh
    remove_tmp () {
    rm -rf /tmp/ecm.info /tmp/pid.info /tmp/cardinfo
    }
    case "$1" in
    start)
    remove_tmp
    /var/bin/mgcamd_1.38 &
    sleep 15
    /var/bin/CCcam &
    ;;
    stop)
    touch /tmp/mgcamd_1.38
    sleep 5
    killall -9 mgcamd_1.38 CCcam 2>/dev/null
    sleep 2
    remove_tmp
    ;;
    *)
    $0 stop
    exit 1
    ;;
    esac
    exit 0

• your original question was opening b*lsat with keys..That has nothing to do with running emulators together...You need to use mgcamd to open with keys..yes you can open with a sealion with mgcamd or cccam putting you line in cccam.list for mgcamd & cccam.cfg for cccam...

Is that what you mean bud or have we crossed wires? lol

• yes thats what i meant sorry if ive lead you to belevie just with cccam just been looking at it ive tryed that script but that dont work plus when i make up c line do i put 256 in cccam config because i use cccam 213. do i use db ip 192.168.0.0 ie C: 192.168.0.0 12000 user pass )
    or does 256 go in mgcamd file. then when switching to mgcamd my peers should see me as cccam is that right sorry about crossed wires thanks

can i use my cline instead of ip addy and make up f line with user and password.

• as i said before you can only open b*lsat with mgcamd using KEYS..cant open b*lsat with keys using cccam..

to use a sealion with mgcamd put ur lion in cccam.list

to use a sealion with cccam put your lion in cccam.cfg

to use N: in mgcamd put your lion in newcamd.list

Hope this helps

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!