help needed with high ecm times

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 533 times. The last Post () by topman96.

• can anybody help i have dream box useing cccam 2.14 with enigma2 black hole and i have a few shares on hop 1 and 2 but when i am trying to watch *** uk i keep getting low ecm times then it goes high over 2000 every say 40 seconds they back down to 100 and so on i hve been haveing trouble for the past few weeks even if i delet all peers 1 by one i still get the same al free to air are ok any help would be very good
    thanks

• How many peers are you having? You will probably need to post your configs as well.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• thanks for your reply i do use *** basic card but what i was wondering as i have had my fixed dynds ip for years and say over the years i have stopped sharing with say 60 people and my old clines which these use are all over the internet would changeing my fixed dynds help as i dont know how to put my dreambox in debug mode and would find it easier tto change ip address i share with about 11 people at this thime with about 900 shares and about 200 reshares but i limit what i reshare and how fare i reshere i dont share *** uk with any one as i thought this might help and it doesnt even if i put this # in front of clines and flines to all shares exept *** uk on hop1 i still have low then high ecm times then i dont use my *** uk on hop1 only my hop2 still high em time i hope some one can help
    thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!